Is A #2.5 TUSA Fl-Pink Level Line Going To Be Introduced?

Discussion of tenkara lines, tippets, etc...

Is A #2.5 TUSA Fl-Pink Level Line Going To Be Introduced?

Postby Karl Klavon » Tue May 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Daniel and/or TJ, will a 2.5 level line eventually become a part of TUSA's level line inventory? My thinking is that a 2.5 line size tests out at about the same breaking strength as 3X tippet material does, and it would make a great HiVis transition section to go in between the 3.5 and 4.5 level lines being sold now and our tippet sections. My preference of color for the 2.5 line size would be FL-Pink to contrast with the other line colors that will go above it. I already have the 4.5 in FL-Green and I plan to get the 3.5 in Fl-Orange when it becomes available. Thanks for considering this and your response....Karl.
Karl Klavon

Re: Is A #2.5 TUSA Fl-Pink Level Line Going To Be Introduced

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Tue May 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Karl,
we have 2.5# in stock, both Orange and Pink, but right now these are not listed on our website. If you want some, please call us at 888-483-6527 and we can do a phone order for you. Please be advised I will be here rest of today and all of tomorrow (Wednesday May 8th), but the whole office is heading to the Tenkara Summit on Thursday so we will not be available for calls until we return next Wednesday.

Same $19.95 for the roll.

TJ

Karl Klavon wrote:Daniel and/or TJ, will a 2.5 level line eventually become a part of TUSA's level line inventory? My thinking is that a 2.5 line size tests out at about the same breaking strength as 3X tippet material does, and it would make a great HiVis transition section to go in between the 3.5 and 4.5 level lines being sold now and our tippet sections. My preference of color for the 2.5 line size would be FL-Pink to contrast with the other line colors that will go above it. I already have the 4.5 in FL-Green and I plan to get the 3.5 in Fl-Orange when it becomes available. Thanks for considering this and your response....Karl.
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Return to Tenkara Lines