My first cup of Tenkara

Trip reports, findings, events, and general experiences with tenkara fishing. Tell other tenkara enthusiasts about your tenkara experience

My first cup of Tenkara

Postby dmuceni » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 am

dmuceni

Re: My first cup of Tenkara

Postby wrknapp » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 am

Great stories and photos. Welcome. No worries on the translation. The Google toolbar did a good job of translating. You will find yourself using your regular fly rod and reel less and less or maybe not at all.

Randy
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee" Is 43:2a "I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble" Jer 31:9b
wrknapp

Postby troutrageous1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

What a beautiful stream & surroundings.
Thanks for sharing that post.
Mike Agneta
troutrageous.com
Tenkara Florida Facebook Group
Ayu II | Ebisu | Iwana 11' | Rhodo | Sato
troutrageous1

Postby dmuceni » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 pm

wrknapp wrote:Great stories and photos. Welcome. No worries on the translation. The Google toolbar did a good job of translating. You will find yourself using your regular fly rod and reel less and less or maybe not at all.

Randy

Thank you. In places like that, Tenkara seems to be the best way to fish with flies. May be it's the best way to fish. Presentation is very natural and trouts where very intrested. I did enjoy a lot and i'm already planning my next tenkara fishing destination. Bye.
dmuceni

Postby rvrgzr » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 am

dmuceni wrote:in Italy... and, sorry, in italian.
http://apescacolmuc.wordpress.com/2010/ ... rone-2010/

Dove in Italia? Per 2 anni ho vissuto in provincia di Vicenza. Ho imparato l'italiano da soldati e gente del posto. Mi dicono che parlo italiano con un dialetto Vicentini.
rvrgzr

Postby dmuceni » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 am

rvrgzr wrote:

Dove in Italia? Per 2 anni ho vissuto in provincia di Vicenza. Ho imparato l'italiano da soldati e gente del posto. Mi dicono che parlo italiano con un dialetto Vicentini.

CIao. Sono di Milano ed il posto del link è in provincia di Lecco. Mi sembra che l'italiano scritto sia perfetto :)
Ciao.
dmuceni

Postby rvrgzr » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:37 am

dmuceni wrote:
rvrgzr wrote:

CIao. Sono di Milano ed il posto del link è in provincia di Lecco. Mi sembra che l'italiano scritto sia perfetto :)
Ciao.

Grazie alla traduzione di Google. Da quando ho imparato a parlare italiano prima ho imparato a leggere o scrivere, la mia scrittura è povera.
rvrgzr

Return to Your Tenkara Experience